Best Procedure for Fine Lines in Young People?

I'm 25 years old and I have some pretty deep smile lines, and a couple of fine lines between my eyes and on my forehead. I am worried they are making me look older than 25. What is the best process for me?

Filler and Botox

The forehead lines and the glabellar lines (between your eyebrows) are best treated with Botox. You should realize, though that the injections would last only 3-4 months. The smile lines, I feel, would respond well to a hyaluronic filler such as Restylane or Juvederm.

Best sure to take preventive measures such as keeping your eyes at 20:20, to avoid squinting, avoid using straws, wear sunscreens, used antioxidant creams, try microdermabraions, peels and photofacials. But remember to keep smiling!

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Filler and Botox

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Virginia Beach Dermatologist