I Need Help Finding a Good Surgeon Please!!!

I need help finding a Good surgeon or opthamologist who is known for operating on lazy eye and the forehead region, the person had not been born with ambylopia but due to injury..... can anyone please give me some referals preferably in the pheonix Arizona area or any states around that area?!? I've looked online and can't seem to find much!

Doctor Answers 1

Surgery options for forehead and amblyopia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would speak with your pediatric ophthalmologist and ask for a referral to a surgeon with experience in this field.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.