Can ThermiSmooth help the appearance of love handles?

I am thin but have small love handles. Can Thermi Smooth help these areas? I do not want to do Thermi Tight or lipo on these areas.

Thermi250 can help with love handles.

See my article published in November 2015 in JDD. Yes, for small, and I mean small love handles, the RF heat energy of Thermi250, can help. I think a better plan might be linking Thermi250 with ULTRASHAPE or CoolSculpting for noninvasive fat removal to enhancing both "slimming" and tightening.

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth

Thermismooth uses a small diameter probe for its application and therefore the physics of this devise makes it more appropriate for smaller areas such as around the eyelids and mouth.  For treatment of small love handles without much excess fat using non-surgical means Thermi 250 would be a better platform.  This is still a non-surgical radiofrequency device, which uses a larger diameter hand piece more appropriate for larger skin areas.

ThermiSmooth on Love Handles

Yes it can. Aside from treating the face and neck area, Thermismooth can treat just about any part of the body including of course the flanks or love handles. However, you'll need to make sure that you don't set your expectations too high, because it is more for skin tightening, not necessarily as much fat reducing. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth

ThermiSmooth or ThermiTight can work in these areas, but you may benefit better with CoolSculpt.  You need to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in these treatments to find out what is best for your specific issues.
Brian Buinewicz MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I find that thermi does well for skin tightening but not as much for fat reduction.  VASER hi def can be combined with ThermiRF to get improved results in this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thermi250 for love handles

ThermiSmooth is primarily used to treat small areas of the face while Thermi250 is used to treat larger areas of the body. Thermi250 would definitely help minimize the appearance of your love handles using gentle heat.

Brian M. Kinney, MD, FACS