Umbilical surgery to get rid of the wrinkled skin? (Photo)

Had a mini tummy tuck two year agai which went Feb but my tummy button is still a little wrinkled what would help this

Small crescent shaped incision will help

Thanks for posting your question. A small semi-circular incision tucked into the upper half of the belly button can help improve the laxity. It does leave a small scar, but most patients prefer the scar to the skin laxity. Good luck, Dr. M

Annapolis General Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I think you would do well with a VASER hi def body contouring procedure to tighten the skin and define the musculature, then lasers or skin tightening/RF such as thermage, ultherapy, exilis, venus legacy to tighten the extra skin or help the stretch marks.  Best, Dr. Emer.