Is this an acne scar? (photos)

I got like a cyst on my face (UPPER LEFT CHEEK) beggining of September it was there two month before i said id pop it as it was really annoying me it did bust and puss came out i didn't have to force to much. Now ever since there is a mark. If you look really close its like an icepick scar or an open pour with red skin around it that looks as if it has not healed

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

It's hard to tell from your pictures. I don't recommend popping acne, because it can lead to scarring. Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts/scarring. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers, peels, and skin care to determine the best regimen for you.  Best, Dr. Emer

Scar vs old cyst- closer examination needed

VVVVV hard to tell with the pictures, best with angled lighting and animation as a 3 D image will give the diagnosis. If it is a scar, there are methods such as filler, subcision etc.. that can manage that particular scar type. See someone that specialises in acne scars- either a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. 

Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring Treatment

Hi, most likely it is an acne scar, but it is difficult to diagnose without seeing in person. 

When it comes to treating acne scarring we have found success with combining BellaFill Injections along with a dermapen/laser or Vivace procedure for treating acne scars. This is the best combination to fill in and smooth out the scarring. Good luck!