What treatment is recommended for enlarged pores and acne scars? (Photos)

Hi, I used to pick my bumpy pores and make tiny white solid stuff come out beneath my skin, they wouldnt go away on their own :( I went to dermatologist and advised me to stop picking & recommended Epiduo cream (adapalene + benzoyl peroxide). After 3 months of Epiduo (& ongoing) my skin condition is better thank God and reduced the production of these comedones. Picking left me scars and noticed how big my pores have become. What treatment can help my enlarged pores and acne scars fade? Thanks:)

Improving acne scars

I think the Infini is the best for this problem. Additional measures include TCA Cross, subcision, Bellafill, and PRP. It will lead to improvements but not resolution of your scars.

Acne Scars Pick-Me Up with TCA cross, punch excision, microneedling/prp, lasers and fillers

This can be improved with a combination approach of TCA cross, punch excision, microneedling/prp, lasers, and fillers. I recommend getting a formal consultation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Ance Scars

Thank you for your question. We have had great success with microneedling acne scars and enlarged pores. The microneedling allows maximum collagen production. Good luck.