Please suggest any oral medication for my acne (Photo)

All these red spot came after pimple , please suggest any cream or oral medication to fade these red spot

Doctor Answers 1

Acne and hyperpigmentation

Thank you for your question. From your photos, it looks like you have a combination of acne, hyperpigmentation (dark red spots), and atrophic scarring (indentation). Treatment for acne depends on the severity and type of acne and skin type. In my experience, a combination of oral antibiotics and topical medications are effective acne treatments. As for the hyperpigmentation and scarring, different treatment options include topical lightening creams such as hydroquinone, chemical peels, or laser treatments. The right treatment for you depends on the type of scars you have, your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.