How to remove permanent dark pimple marks on face?

I have a dark brown mark on my face.It came to my face when i mistakely squeezed a blackhead from my skin.It's been one month since this mark is left on my face.I think it became permanent.Doctor,Are there any dark spots permanent on face?Will using lemon on face helps to remove this mark

Dark brown spot removal

The dark spots caused by inflammation during the skin's healing process. When your skin is opened up, like when you pop a pimple, and then closes back together, you can get abnormal pigmentation, texture, and tone that looks different from the rest of your skin. Sometimes broken blood vessels that remain after an acne lesion fades can result in a mark that appears more red or purple and even brown. The marks can take awhile to go away – even 3-6 months. However, there are topical ingredients that you can apply that will help speed up the process of healing. Going to your Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist to get medical grade topical retinoid, vitamin C serum, skin brighteners, etc. Most importantly, always apply sunscreen to the entire area.

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol for all skin types and dark acne scars

I would recommend our exclusive Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes Melarase creams, Melapads, light chemical peels, and Clear and Brilliant laser to help you dark acne scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
@kareplasticsurgery on Instagram

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Dark marks face

In my opinion, you can improve the dark marks on your face with a bleaching cream and a salicylic acid wash. Glycolic acid pads would also be helpful to use with the bleaching cream. Should this not be effective, intense pulsed light or medium depth chemical peel would be  reasonable treatment. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Dark Marks on Face from Acne

The best and quickest treatment to remove these dark marks is with a topical hydroquinone cream and chemical peels.  You will have great results.  Best, Dr. Green