would thermitight or thermasmooth be best on back of legs after cellfina for dimples? Or other ? (photos)

I had cellfina on back of legs and butt which was a super success at getting rid of my dimpled typed cellulite . I never intended for that to be only treatment for back of legs .. I am not looking for perfect just whatever improvement I can do . Trying to figure out what treatment would compliment the cellfina already done for further improvement . Any advice would be most appreciated . Skin tightening or smoothing and which treatment works best on back of legs

Treatment on legs after cellfina

Nobody really knows the best answer..  We like Vela 3 which has multiple energy sources.  Thermismooth may also be a good choice as it does quite well even on its own.
we offer all of these options

Back of the legs after Cellfina

Ulthera has worked well in our hands in patients like you. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced with Cellfina, Ulthera or similar modalities. They can examine your skin and discuss options with you in greater detail.

Skin Tightening After Cellfina

Thank you for your question. For skin tightening after Cellfina we utilize ThermiRF technology as well as Bodyfx. Best to do an in person consultation to determine candidacy.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

Following Cellfina, ThermiRF and Sculptra can be used to improve skin tightening. I suggest consulting with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Complement to Cellfina

In our office we offer the VelaShape III, which is the ONLY non-invasive treatment that is FDA -cleared to 
reduce and smooth the appearance of cellulite! This treatment requires no downtime and feels similar to a deep tissue message . The VelaShape III uses mechanical suction and tension in combination with IR (infrared), Bi-Polar RF (radio-frequency) and massage rollers to smooth and tighten areas such as the arms, thighs, abdomen and buttocks.