On my face please suggest how to remove pimple marks on my face fast?

My marriage will come on date 20 nov 2016 , and pimple mark spots on my face please suggest how remove fast pimple marks on my face

Removing marks from previous pimples

It is hard to say exactly what to do without pictures. If the marks are red, Excel V is a great laser for improving acne, redness, and early scars. Another laser that is helpful is the Spectra QS laser. It has a Gold Toning handpiece that helps with this as well. Retin A and hydroquinone are needed as well, but won't work quickly. Chemical peels are also helpful. In the long run, Infini is good for acne scars. It requires 3 treatments and takes several months to see the results.

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

A combination approach is best. This can be improved with a series of treatments combining lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I recommend a formal consultation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer