I'm 22 and when i shave, the line besides my eyes above cheeks are clearly visible which makes me look old, how can I remove it?

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Fillers, lasers, microneedling and PRP help this area.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Dr. Emer.

Crows feet treatment

It is easily treated with Dysport of Botox. This will last about 3-4 months. It is a rather quick and painless injection with no downtime.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Botox

These lines are called crows feet and are best treated with botox which relaxes the muscle which causes the wrinkles.  Preventative botox is very effective in both reversing early dynamic aging and prevention of further creasing of the skin.

John Burns, MD