How to treat pore scarring? (Photo)

I did'nt have large pores until this year and now they merged into lines, and looks like scar. Three big ones in line. What is the best treatment to get rid of the shallow pore line scarring? I have oily sensitive skin

Pore scars on the face

I would recommend a combination of light chemical peels, Melapads daily, and ematrix RF to help smooth your pore scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Microdermabrasion is an effective, non-surgical way to get rid of acne scars, fine wrinkles and
sunspots by exfoliating the top layers of the skin.

No chemicals or laser beams are used, only aluminum oxide
micro crystals that gently sandblast your skin, leaving it smooth and

Microdermabrasion also stimulates collagen production, helping your skin
rejuvenate faster than normal.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

Facial Aging /Pores Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA/Intesif, Peels, Skin Care

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care.  Please see an expert for a formal evaluation for a short and long term plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.