How to get rid of acne scars on black skin? (Photo)

I have acne and I'm working on treating that.. But what also bothers me are the scars left over from when I used to pop every single pimple in Middle School. But how would I get my skin to be 1-colored or reduce the visibility of the spots

Acne and acne scarring with PIH in dark skin type

You need to get a better handle on the acne too. I would suggest that you see a skin specialist. I'd start with Retin A, hydroquinone, and chemical peels. For the scarring, Infini would be effective. Your skin is too dark for most lasers.

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

Pigmentation and acne are best treated with peels and a combination of skin care with lasers such as intensif and PRP.  We do LED treatments with GF and silk peels with salicylic acid.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.