Face ruined after botched laser. (photos)

Are there are doctors out here who think they can help my situation? I will travel pretty much anywhere for an experienced doctor who knows how to treat me. Please help! My skin was destroyed from an over aggressive Gemini laser. Any ideas on what steps I should take? I'm all ears.

Laser Burns and Treatment -- Fraxel, Clear + Brilliant, Venus Viva, Aerolase / Microsecond YAG, microneedling/PRP, skin care

This can be improved with microneedling/PRP and non invasive lasers/radiofrequency. Please consult with an expert in lasers and scarring. Best, Dr. Emer.

Skin after laser treatment...

Thank you for your question.  Please post more info.  When was the laser performed?  Was it a one-time treatment, series of treatments?  What were you having the laser done for?  It is difficult to tell in picture, but what are your complaints after the gemini laser?  (It looks textural)  What is your anticipated outcome?  Were you on any medications at the time of treatment?  Did you go in the sun after or before treatment?  Any further info would be greatly appreciated to try to get you a better answer.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon