I want clear my face from pimple holes (Photo)

I have pimple holes in my face last 5 years my age is 24and I got married and also I became darker please give a solution for this I feel asame togo out

Acne scar treatments include lasers, E Matrix, Clear and Brilliant, and subcision

You would be an excellent candidate for our Hidef Acne Scar Treatments that include E matrix RF, Subcision, laser resurfacing, micro needling, and fractional laser treatments. Fillers and light chemical peels can also be incorporated into the treatments. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Acne and best treatment for depressed scars

Your scars can be greatly improved with a combination of injections and lasers.  I would consider Sculptra to produce new collagen in the skin and eMatrix or Fraxel to reduce the scars and produce new collagen as well.  Please consult an expert with acne scars for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Depressed scarring

In my opinion, you have multiple depressed scars. It appears that you have rolling and saucer shaped scars as well as box cars. Multiple modalities are going to be needed to treat these areas. The scars must be raised. Initial raising of the scars with subcision is the gold standard. Additional treatments that are helpful to smooth the skin include ablative and non ablative lasers, fillers, TCA cross and microneedling. We have combined subcision with microneedle radio frequency (infini). This will allowed the scars to lift and volumize the area under the scar. Find a doctor who is experienced at treating acne scars. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon