I have hick rope like raise wrinkle running from my tear duct to my cheekbone & my left eye is worse. Any suggestions?

i am nostranger to plastic surgery i am 70 and have had several procedures fillers lump and fat transfer absorbs only 25% is painful i hve never seen this before this is a thick rope like raised wrinkle on both eyes andlooks terrible my left eye isworse

I have a thick rope like raise wrinkle running from my tear duct to cheekbone

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your current result has not been what you anticipated.  I would recommend speaking to your surgeon about your concerns to see if there is a method of correction.  If induced by your filler it may be dissolvable but if it is fat I would wait and see if some is absorbed by your body before pursuing surgical removal.  Best wishes.