Is there a laser removal for dark spots on legs and arms, or at least a cream that actually works?

My cat had fleas, her fleas transfered to me and I kept itching. I can't even wear shorts anymore since I'm so embarrassed. I have brown skin, and when you see brown spots all over my legs, it looks disgusting. I also have scars on my legs and arms from when I went to Trinidad in 2006, but they weren't as bad. I need help. Please recommend creams that'll actually help or surgery, whatever is necessary.

Treatment for PIH Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation

It sounds like you may have PIH:  post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  It may fade on its’ own, which can take months or even years in some cases.  You might be able to speed the clearance with prescription skin care products or laser treatments with a PicoSure FOCUS laser.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market.

Fort Worth Physician