What treatment should I take to somehow reduce or totally remove acne scars , marks and spots on my face? (photos)

I want to reduce or remove the scary acne pimple marks, scars and spots on my face.. What is the cheapest, easiest and fastest downtime would be the best treatment for me as you seen in the picture. hoping for your immediate reply. Thanks.

Micro needling, laser

The low tech approach of micro needling can be effective in any color of skin and safely improve the scars. There is no downtime. For a faster more effective approach either fractionated carbon dioxide or erbium laser can improve skin with one or more sessions. 

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Dark Skin

I would first make sure that you are no longer having acne since you do not want to invest in acne scar treatments until your acne is under control.  Once it is under control, eMatrix would be the best laser for you.  I have had fantastic results with this laser in treating acne scars in cases such as yours.  Best, Dr. Green

Reduce/Remove Acne Scars

If you haven't tried Retin-A topical cream, it may be the cheapest/easiest option to start.  You would apply the cream at night every night for one month (if you can tolerate it) to see if you can "peel" the scars and reduce the surface irregularity.  Judging from the picture, there are deeper scars that maybe recalcitrant.  Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing which "ablates" the superficial layers of the skin may be an option but it is costly, requires downtime, and may require multiple sessions spread out over several months.  To be honest, I don't think there really is a quick fix to this problem.  Acne scarring often requires multiple approaches and procedures spaced out over time to see an improvement.  When you heal over scarring it simply takes time.

Johnny Mao, MD, FACS
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon