What has caused this skin fold/line in corner of my eye?

Ive had a weird line in the corner of my eye for around 8 months and it is beginning to bother me, from what ive read up on it is a skin fold, but i might be wrong, ive had no trauma to my eye, the only thing i can think of what might have caused this is tca peels, ive had around 10 done in the last year, and have just finished my last peel, it seems to have appeared after ive had the tca peel treatments done, how do i get rid of the line? as it is making me really consious, thanks for your time.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This is a common place for people to get early wrinkling and loss of volume.  Fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP really help.  Best, Dr. Emer.