I need suggestion on what will work best for my facial scars? (Photo)

I am 30 years old female, I have old and deep nail scars and some acne (not too deep) scars on my face, I visited a dermatologist and she suggested me to go for 1 session of PRP and then 2 sessions of RF micro needling. She also said that I might need to go for 2 or 3 extra sessions of micro needling to get my scares reduced significantly (60-70%). Will this really work?

Acne Scarring & Other Facial Scarring Require a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision a

Combination treatment is best for this type of scarring. You will need laser resurfacing and subcision, plus microneedling to stimulate collagen and fillers such as Bellafill. Please consult with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer

Surgery vs other treatments

Yes, these scars can be revised. My suggestion would be a team approach. The deep scar on your cheek next to the nose is best excised by plastics. It looks very depressed, and the edges are not opposed. Surgical revision by a good plastics can improve this scar. I would  then consider the use of lasers (erbium if you have darker skin type) or RF microneedling with PRP.Personally I think this two step, two team approach will be best. Dr Davin Lim.Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist