I want smooth clear skin but mine is so textured with pores and under eye wrinkles. What would be the best treatment? (Photo)

Skin rejuvenation

Hi and thanks for your question. For skin texture and rejuvenation I suggest to use skin care products and sun screen first and then you can try PRP , chemical peel , microdermabrasion, and ablative Laser.

Toronto Physician

Improving skin and eye wrinkles

There is volume loss around the eyes and filler is needed. I'm not sure about what it looks like with smiling, but probably Botox would help as well. To improve skin, a prescription skin care regime would be best, followed with chemical peels, lasers, and possible Infini. A consultation will determine your best plan of action.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

I want smooth clear skin, what would be the best treatment?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Based on your narrative at improving skin texture I would recommend starting a good skin care regimen that incorporates use of a retinol and sunblock, in addition to an alpha and beta hydroxy acid wash.  As your skin care regimen begins to start changing your skin texture in 6-8 weeks then pursue a series of chemical peels to refine your results.  Hope this helps.