Are there any other treatments if Botox doesn't work for me? (photo)

I have had Botox and Dyport twice and it hasn't worked for me at all. I have a deep strong frown line in between my eyes. Are there any other options to prevent this from getting worse? Also can having more fatty tissue there make it not work ? The photo attached is obviously me squinting.

Are there any other treatments if Botox doesn't work for me?

In cases of deep frown lines, a filler such as Restylane®, along with a little Botox® to preserve the filler's longevity, is the best combination treatment.

Miami Dermatologist

Poor Results with Botox and Dysport -- Try Xeomin and Fillers!

For patients that do not have optimal results with Botox or Dysport, I suggest trying Xeomin. It is also possible this is due to needing further treatment, or lack of technique from injector. Fillers can also help.  lease seek a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Yes, but first it is best to make sure you are receiving Botox injections properly and using enough units.  Typically 20-25 units would be needed in the area in between your eyebrows (glabella area).  The same dose would be used for Xeomin as well. 
Other treatments options can be fillers such as Juvederm, Belotero, or Restylane.  Other options include surgical procedures such as dividing the muscle (corrugator).  This can be explained more thoroughly during an in-office consultation with your facial plastic surgeon.

Timothy R. Miller, MD