How is Cellulite Treated?

One of the doctors mentioned cellulite appearing with loose skin that has lost its elasticity. Is their a procedure to "pull Up" or rid the loose skin and create a smooth appearance?

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze skin tightening

There are some great animated videos showing how Cellulaze works on YouTube and the Cellulaze website. The real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is delivering laser energy to the deep surface of the skin to promote new collagen formation, skin thickening and tightening. This reduces the appearance of cellulite far more effectively than any of the previously available technologies and is a one time procedure. Hope this helps.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment for body cellulite

I advise my patients with cellulite to address the problem with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment plus skin tightening using ablative or non-ablative laser. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Treatment for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. There are procedures that can improve the appearance of cellulite and possibly minimally tighten skin, but doesn't work well on loose skin. Surgery is the best option for skin laxity. I would recommend consulting and being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for best result and safest treatment options. I hope this helps.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Treatment for cellulite

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Procedure

Cellulaze promotes skin thickening and tightening resulting in tighter smoother skin. It uses laser energy under the epidermis to fight from under the skin. Results are long lasting. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Consider Cellulaze

Cellulaze is the only FDA-approved treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive laser treatment that attacks the actual anatomic cause of cellulite.  Although Cellulaze is minimally invasive, it is a surgical procedure that requires wearing a compression garment for 4-6 weeks.  You are expected to have swelling and bruising for couple weeks.  I do not think non-surgical procedures will give you a lasting result.

Cellulaze treats all of the irregularities associated with Cellulite including tightening of the skin.

Cellulaze is a carefully studied treatment to addresses all of the conditions that affect the appearance of cellulite.  Fat bulges are reduced, fibrous bands are released and the skin is tightened.  

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

How to treat cellulite.

Cellulite is a problem of:

1. thinning and inelastic skin
  2. fibrous bands which create dimples
  3. bulging fat

Cellulite is treated by addressing each of those problems individually with the Cellulaze procedure.

Other respondents claim the FDA study included only a single physician with only one year follow-up-- actually there were multiple physicians in the study and each showed their one year results to the FDA because that is what was required.  I have personally seen photos over 3 years after the treatments which shows excellent improvement.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon