Downtime After Cellulite Treatment?

Is there any down time or recovery period needed after cellulite treatment? Would I need to take time off work?

Following Cellulite Treatment

Any #soreness, tenderness, or bruising will #resolve within a week. Patients can return to activities of daily living, to high-impact aerobic activity and may wear any clothing. Results can be seen in as little as three days post-op.  After the Cellfina™ cellulite treatment, patients can go about their day, but may want to take it easy for up to 24 hours. There have been no serious adverse events associated with our treatments such as Cellfina™. The most common side effects reported by patients in the FDA-approved pivotal study were #soreness and #bruising. Over 90% of patients had no bruising at four weeks after the cellulite procedure. For full product and safety information, including possible mild side effects.

Following Cellulite Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulite Treatment Downtime

Thank you for your question. Depending on what treatment you receive, downtime will differ. The cellulite treatment I use and recommend is Cellulaze. The Cellulaze treatment is a minimally invasive procedure which usually requires only local anesthesia. Some light bruising can occur, but you'll be able to return to normal activities within a day or two. Your physician may ask you to wear a compression garment for a short period after treatment. Best of luck. 

Cellulite Treatment Downtime

Recovery after cellulite treatment

The answer to your question depends on what sort of cellulite treatment you will be undergoing.  I would suggest you consider Cellulaze.  

Recovery after cellulite treatment

No downtime after cellulite treatment

Not at all. In fact, the cellulite treatments can be quiet relaxing. There would be no need for you to take time off from work. In face, most come in on the lunchtime.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

No downtime after cellulite treatment

Bruce E. Katz, MD