How do I permanently get rid of my post acne red and brown marks?

I am almost finished with my roaaccutane but there are some whiteheads still and how do i get rid of the marks. For time being the indentation doesnot matter but the marks dont fade away i used many litenning products and also neostrata.

Lasers can help for redness and marks

See video below. First few minutes shows the types of lasers that can be used. For your skin type I like the Picosure FOCUS laser, this can help with the brown marks. Gentle vascular lasers can help with the redness. You will require 2-4 session for best results. These lasers also stimulate collagen, thus helping with your indentations. All the best,Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Dark Acne Marks/Scarring--Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

Dark marks due to acne can be treated with a combination approach. I suggest peels or lasers in combination with lightening creams, microneedling/PRP.  See an expert for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hyperpigmentation after Acne

Hi and thank you for sharing your question here! The best option for hyperpigmentation after acne is laser skin resurfacing. It is fast and very effective treatment and it is helpful with the acne scar and collagen stimulation as well. However, if for whatever reason you are not comfortable with the laser treatment, you can try couple of sessions of medical-level chemical peel combined with a strong bleaching medication. I hope it helps and thanks!

Elham Jafari, MD
Irvine Physician

Post Acne Red and Brown Marks and Best Treatment

Your question is great since most patients are left with a combination of red and brown marks from acne.  The best treatment for the red marks is the V-Beam laser and the best treatment for the brown marks with your skin type are chemical peels and skin lightening agents.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green