I have done microneedling 9 times and it helped curing my skin a lot. What should I do after this? (photos)

Microderm or RF needling? I really want an even skin. As I'm in a lack of time (1 month), I want the best healing way of removing acne scars. I did my last dermapen treatment (session 9) 2 months ago and I want to know isn't it bad for my skin to do RF needling? Doesn't my skin become worst after this much pressure? What percent does it get better and how many sessions do I need? Pleaseeeee help meeee.. I want to look great.. Thanks a lot!

Combination RF microneedling, fillers, and subcision

As stated, you need to find a METHOD to treat each scar type. You have atrophic scars, possibly tethered, and rolling. I would opt for INFINI and PRP followed by filler and subcision. Video will explain the best ways to approach scar revision if you are serious about improving your skin to its maximal potential. All the best,Dr Davin Lim Laser dermatologist 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Skin tightening is a major part of acne scar treatment

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol includes a combination of Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, Yag laser, subcision, and skin tightening. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome for acne scarring. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer