What is the latest and most effective under eye wrinkles treatment?

Im 23 and having been sleeping on my stomach/face since i was a little kid now im starting to see deep wrinkles under my eyes.Could my sleeping position be the main culprit or is it something else ? I want to know my treatment options Thank you

Under Eye Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Yes, sleeping position can contribute to lines and wrinkles. Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye wrinkles. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.