Under eye wrinkles near eyelashes, help!!

Im only 21 and am noticing under eye wrinkles especially in the eyelash area what treatment options are available for me ?

Help is on the way for under eye wrinkles with lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye wrinkles and optimal results. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Eyelid Wrinkles

Thank you for your question.  We address these problems daily with our patients.  Our best option for non-invasive treatment for eyelid wrinkles is bulk heating of the skin.  Laser treatments are not generally safe around the eye.  We use a radio frequency device called Pelleve.  It is a very pleasant 30 minute procedure that feels like a warm rock massage.  We gently warm the skin and hold it at the target temperature for 3-5 minutes.  This causes the underlying collagen to contract.  Your body recognizes the sub-dermal injury and responds with additional collagen production.

We generally recommend a series of visits scheduled 4 weeks apart.  A general guideline is 1 treatment for every decade of your age.  The results are cumulative.  It takes your body 90-120 days to rebuild collagen.  After the initial treatment series, we recommend a maintenance treatment every 6-12 months.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market. 

Laura Riehm, MD
Fort Worth Physician

Wrinkles under the eye

It is hard to give exact advice. Usually at your age, good skincare will help. Sometimes Botox will also give improvement. Volume loss can be genetic so sometimes fillers can be used. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD