Would like to improve facial scar above eyebrow. Which treatment would provide the best results? (Photo)

Have a relatively deep facial scar above eyebrow (not from acne). What treatment would provide the best results?

Deep facial scars

That is one deep (atrophic) scar! It appears that not only are skin/dermis involved, but, also the underlying corrugator and frontalis muscles. In my view, the most reliable (and, in fact, the easiest) approach might be to strategically score out the defect - full thickness - and do a multilayer approximation of the soft tissue and skin - it would take 15 minutes. Then early on, at the first visit back at one week, pepper on fractional CO2 laser to the wound site to further promote smooth, even, improvement. Hope this helps.

Facial Scar Solutions--lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

This can be improved with a combination treatment of lasers, microneedling/prp, and fillers. I recommend a formal consultation with a facial scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scar above eyebrow

Excision of the scar that can be done under a local anaesthetic and careful suturing is likely to improve the quality of the scar.  It will never get rid of the scar but is likely to provide a better contour and give less shadowing.  Best wishes.

Alastair J. Platt, FRCS (plast)
Hull Plastic Surgeon