Butt acne. How to prevent butt acne? Why do I get it? How to treat it? How to clean skin on butt properly ? How to clear it up?

I get pimples on my butt here and there. It's very unattractive and it makes me insecure. I need help to clear it up and help prevent them from coming back. I'm not sure if I should shower with hot or cold to help it. Weather to exfoliate it or not? Put acne cream on it? I've tried lemon juice doesn't help much. I don't wear super tight clothing and occasionally wear cotton underwear as often as possible!!!

Body acne

Thank you for your question. In my experience, either over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide washes daily to the affected areas or weekly bleach baths can help clear body acne. However, after a few months, if the lesions do not improve, then prescription strength medications may be needed to clear the acne. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suits your skin.

Body acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}