How to treat self harm scars that are keloid and thickened? (photos)

I had a rough trot in my teenaged years and I unfortunately took it out on my arms which I thoroughly regret now. I really hate having these terrible scars that let everyone know i once was hurting. I haven't struggled with this for years now but the marks of my past are so obvious it creates a bad first impression in my life. Im a totally different person now. I understand nothing will fix it perfectly but want to know the best options

Cutting scars on the forearms: Treatment

These scars are permanent, but can be improved with fractional lasers, ematrix RF, Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and surgical scar revision. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles