im breastfeeding mother and have acne scars from previous acne on my face what can I do that is safe?

Acne Scars and Treatments

There are a lot of treatments that you can do while your are breast-feeding.  I would not take any oral antibiotics for active acne but your dermatologist can prescribe topical medications which are safe to use.  In addition treatments such as chemical peels and V-Beam lasers and entirely safe to use at this point.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of cosmetic expertise to have at the best results.