Most of my acne has just started to clear up. I was wondering what type treatment is best for boxcar scars? (Photo)

Need to be clearer than that for effective acne scar management

I do believe that most dermatologist will agree that you still have active acne. I suggest seeing a general dermatologist to clear up your acne, then go for targeted approaches to your scar types. All in the YouTube video. Important to get your acne in remission before scar treatments. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne & Scar Solutions--Peels, Lasers, microneedling/prp, skin care

Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts/scarring. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. A combination approach with lasers, peels, microneedling/prp and skin care is needed for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer

Superficial boxscars; ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

Superficial box cars can be treated with many different modalities.  Ablative and non-ablative lasers,  micro needling with radio frequency, standard micro needling  and  medium depth chemical peeling. It appears that you do have some active acne. I would  get it under control prior to undergoing any acne scar treatments. Find an acne scar expert. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon