I am unable to get rid of this spots present on my face, please help me to get rid of this? (Photos)

​Spots from your face from acne . And how to get rid of them.

Spots from your face from acne . And how to get rid of them. You can start with aggressive skin treatments including chemical peels and topical treatments. If this doesn't make it go away then I would try CO2 laser resurfacing to even out your skin tone and discoloration . One thing to realize is that you look like you have dark skin so you will be susceptible to any changes and pigmentation including loss or gain. So you have to accept these risks in order to consider improving what you already have

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne and scarring, dark skin

I would start with topicals such as Retin A and hydroquinone. If that doesn't improve things, consider chemical peels. If scarring is still an issue, Infini is a good choice. Microneedling can be done but requires many more treatments.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scarring Help with lasers, subcision, fillers, microneedling/prp

A combination approach is needed with laser resurfacing, vascular lasers, subcision, fillers, radiofrequency, and microneedling/PRP. I recommend seeing an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer