Healing a burn? Scar? Help! (Photo)

I had a scar ( which I acquired from a gylcolic peel I did in the past ) and I found out a way u can get rid of it is from Tca peels. I did a Tca peel and the skin started peeling off on the 3rd day. It's is the 5th day and majority of the skin has peeled off but underneath the skin is very red. The scar is still visible underneath all the redness. I cannot visit a gp or dermatologist therefore I am coming onto here to ask is there any at-home creams or is there anything I can buy online? Thanks

Time To See an Expert for Wound/Scar Care

I know you want to try at-home treatments, but I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience. You need formal skin care and lasers to facilitate healing and improve the scar's appearance. Best, Dr. Emer

PDL and Plato's Scar serum

I would use Plato's Scar Serum on the area twice daily, followed by PDL if possible. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS