How to heal chemical burn?

I had 50% chemical peel done and some of the acid must of dropped onto my lower face area and I had a rash, more of the acid may have touched the rash and it now has resulted in a red mark ( possibly a burn on my face ) around half way a scab formed however it came of when I was wiping it to clean it since then a scab hasn't formed and it doesn't bleed, it has now been 22 days and it still hasn't healed I have tried aloe Vera gel, Vaseline ect and nothing's working please any help !!

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum for a burn on the face once healed

Local wound care by a plastic surgeon would be ideal. Once healed, you should apply Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to help with the scarring, depending on the depth of the scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Time for An Expert

I suggest you see a board certified dermatologist who can manage your burn and do treatment to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  Best, Dr. Emer.