I Have a Big Sore Area on the Bottom of my Foot That I Have Had for Years. Do You Know What It Is? (photo)

I have had a large sore area on my foot for a few years but I am not sure what it is. I have tried using verruca treatment as well as an over the counter freeze treatment to freeze it off. I have also tried cutting it out with corn removers. Do you know what it could be and a treatment that I could use? 

Doctor Answers 2

See a podiatrist

Nobody can doagnose you over the net but a strong possibility is a plantar wart.  These can be very hard to treat and can look like what you've got.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

Plantar Wart

This appears to be a plantar wart. I would recommend a combination of Occlusal nightly and a visit to either a dermatologist or podiatrist for extirpation.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.