Suffering shoulder acne.

I m suffering shoulder acne since last 3 years. I consulted to many skin specialist. It don't come until i've to take medicine. I don't understand what should i do? Pls ... suggest me.

Shoulder Acne

Thank you for your question.  It is hard to give exact recommendations without a photo.  However, it is safe to start with an over the counter benzoyl peroxide 5% wash every other day alternating with salicylic acid acne wash every other day.  If you alternate these 2 medications in the shower daily it can provide a good improvement in most patients.  If your acne is moderate to severe, often medications taken by mouth are needed to give a better level of control.  If this is the case I recommend for you to see a dermatologist.  I wish you the best.

San Diego Dermatologist