There are some black spots and marks on my face suggest some treatment? (photos)

How I remove black spots from face?

IPL and Laser

I think IPL would be an excellent option.  Recently, Picosecond lasers are being used for the treatmetn of hyperpigmented lesions.  It would allow a more focal treatment.

Treatment options

If you would like to treat the spots more aggressively you may consider IPL laser. However there are some risks associated with this, the darker the pigment the higher the risk of hyper-pigmentation. If you wanted to be less aggressive you could try the Obagi lightening system. It is a multi step skin care line that can even out your skin tone and improve your texture.

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon