I'm suffering from acne on my forehead, black and white spots on my cheeks and near eye area? What should I use?

what should i use ?

Combination Treatment for Acne - Peels, Lasers, Microneedling

A combination treatment of micro-needling RF, peels, Clear and Brilliant with PRP can be effective at treating acne. Silk Peels with Salicylic acid can also help treat the acne. See a licensed dermatologist to discuss the best treatment options for you. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Acne and spots

A combination of acne treatments such as oral antibiotics and bleaching creams would help the acne and the dark spots. Please consult a board certified dermatologist to help with your acne and spots.Chenical peels are the best way to remove this pigmentation  Best, Dr. Green

Acne and spots