How to get rid of pimples and their marks?

I have had pimples from last 5 to 6 years.I used benzoyl peroxide.....n clindamycin gel a few years back.......bt still not satisfied with d results......constantly these pimples appear and leaves dat ugly mark behind........also i use home remedies like lemon and rosewater.......but still .... plz help......

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Fraxel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Diet,? Hormones?

In post adolescent skin I address the diet -avoid sugar, simple carbs and potentially dairy. These raise insulin which raises insulin growth factor and this effects acne in susceptible individuals. Others may have irregular hormones which in more sever cases can be addressed by customized oral medications. I recommend seeing a dermatologist for an approach appropriate to you.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Diet,? Hormones?

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Pimples and Marks

You first have to consult a board certified dermatologist to discover the cause of the acne, whether it is hormonal or genetic.  Once the cause is revealed you can have the best treatment plan started based on that for your skin.  The marks and scars can be treated with lasers and peels.  Best, Dr. Green

Pimples and Marks