Punch elevation or scar revision for deep wide facial scar? (photo)

I have a 1cm wide deep scar on my left cheek which bother me a lot. I am looking for the treatments to remove this or make it less noticeable! My derm suggested me punch elevation and after that series of fraxel re:store laser treatments. I want to know that does punch excision or scar revision will work for my scar to get flatten?

Fraxel and filler

Hard to determine to give you 100% accurate advice, if your derm suggested that, I would agree. There are other ways to handle this scar including laser first or subcision (depends if its attached to the underlying structures), then use filler such as Bellafill or Juvederm at the end. Best stick with your dermatologist plan as he has the advantage of real time assessment PLUS animation. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scar treatments in Los Angeles

I would use combination therapy including fractional laser, Ematrix RF, Yag laser, fillers, and subcision to smooth out your acne scar. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Deep Acne Scar Treatments

For small (

Robert S. Bader, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon