I have dark and deep scars on my face, also lot of pores. (photos)

which is the procedure treatment suggested, applied all sorts of cream none helped. Should i go for laser treatment, if yes which one?

TCA CROSS, microneedling and Picosure Focus

Ideally with the very deep scars TCA CROSS can help. You will require 2-3 sessions, and PIH or skin darkening will occur. This can be followed by micorneedling PRP with RF devices, and Pico lasers to decrease skin colour changes. You will benefit from 3-4 sessions. More on scar revision in the video attached below. Dr Davin Lim Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

I have dark and deep scars on my face, also lot of pores

Thank you for the photos and I would not do laser on your skin. Your skin tone is darker and the chances of making worse are very high. I would get excision of the deeper scars and then a series of MicroNeedling treatments. These treatments can be done on all skin types and are safe since no heat is generated. I would seek a Plastic Surgeon and get a consultation. Good Luck!

Bruce K. Smith, MD

Acne scars in dark skin treatment

The best acne scar treatment I have found is the Infini. It is safe in your skin type. Bellafill might be needed for the deeper scars. TCA cross is good for the ice pick scarring. Sometimes PRP is used as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD