Would you recommend for Acne Scar Treatment w/ micro needling and combination of either factional CO2 or Dermabrasion? (photo)

Hi , I am from India and I have acne scars for last 7-8 years. I am planning for micro needling with the combination of either factional CO2 or Dermabrasion. Please advice which combination is effective and better? I am planing to go USA for my treatment of acne scars.Please check the images and advice best possible treatment. I have no problem with downtime and can stay inside for long time but my priority is maximum improvement in my scars.

Acne scar treatment in Indian Skin

Acne scars are difficult to treat and the darker your natural skin type the more careful you have to be. I have had great success with EMatrix for type 4 skin and darker. It will take several treatments over many months but you will gradually improve over time. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lasers and scars.