How can I treat my post hyper pigmentation/ acne scars/ acne? (Photo)

My uneven skin started to leave red marks/ ice picks about a year ago when i was taking tetracycle after about 4 months, i feel the reason why is that i wasnt using sun protection ( ill informed by my gp ) .simply, im looking for some advice any possible treatments. Please dont suggest a particular laser because its the only one u have in your practice. Honest suggestions that truely wont ruin my skin any further?

Options for facial acne scars

I would use a combination of Ematrix RF combined with light chemical peels and pulsed dye laser to help even out the redness on the skin. Often, I find it useful to use a silicone scar gel such as Plato's Scar Serum to smooth out the scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Red marks from acne and hyperpigmentation

The redness would best be treated by the V-Beam and the hyperpigmentation with a combination of chemical peels and hydroquinone.  It will take several months to get improvement of this damage.  Best, Dr. Green