How soon can I treat atrophic scars secondary to radio frequency laser burns on face?

Burnt my own face using RF machine that belonged to a friend, 4 wks post buruns on one side of face, I am left with red pigmented skin with atrophic scars. How soon can I do either subcision, microderm, derma pen and tca peels? Any advice as to what's best? Scars vary from 2 x 2 and 6 x 3 mm and 0.5 mm in depth.

Burns on Face

I would suggest an in person consultation with a dermatologist who does alot of laser treatments to assess your healing and the possible options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser treatment of laser burns!

We would use a combination of lasers and topical therapy with Melarase creams to help improve the atrophic scars and hyperpigmentation. An exam will allow us to predict the rate of improvement. 

Good luck,

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS