I have stretch marks in my breasts, thighs and in the back of my legs (behind my knees), how can I treat them?

Only the stretch marks from my breasts are red and are really noticeable. In my thighs and in the back of my legs are white. I had them since I was 12.

Stretch mark treatments for the breasts

In our office, we use a Hidef Stretch Mark protocol using lasers as primary modality.  The fractional treatments are excellent for the breasts and hips. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.