How if active is PRP and nano fat grafting for a 48-year-old woman's pitted acne scars? (Photo)

I have done every treatment imaginable with little improvement..The most results I've seen is improvement in texture from micro needling and recent injections with restalyne.. My doctor has offered to do PRP and nano fat grafting at no charge if he can videotape the procedure and share it on the website. Is there any reason That I shouldn't do this treatment? if I proceed, how soon after the Restalyne can I have it done. Pic below are before and one week after the Restalyne.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Bellafill is a much better option than fat with prp for acne scars.  These types of scars need combination treatments. I suggest you see an acne scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.