Have this keloid in my chest; it hurts really bad. What can do for the pain? (Photo)

Keloids/Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

Lasers, injections and surgery with radiation are the best treatments for this. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Keloid scars on chest

These types of keloids are difficult to treat.  The usual starting treatment would be intralesional injections of Kenalog.  This usually needs to be repeated more than once but will help to flatten the keloids and should also help to reduce the discomfort.  Please see an experienced dermatologist.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Hidef Scar Protocol for keloids

I would begin with our Hidef Scar Protocol that includes IIT, lasers, topical therapy, and possibly surgery to modulate the growth of your keloids. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS