How to remove dark spots on my face? (photos)

Ihave so many dark spots in my face..how can I remove it..could u plz give me some medicines

Acne marks and Pigmentation

One of the best ways to reduce this pigmentation is through bleaching creams, retinoids, and chemical peels.  Vitamin C serums also really help heal these lesions effectively.  Strict sun avoidance is always important during this process.

Acne marks and Pigmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Acne Scarring

Thank you for your question.  There are many treatments that can help with the reduction of pigment due to acne or other inflammatory skin conditions.  These treatments are based on the evaluation of the individual patient.  I would encourage you to schedule an appointment for evaluation and further treatment.  

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Acne Scarring

Dark spots

Acne scars can be extremely difficult to treat.  For the dark spots I would suggest trying TriLuma which contains a retinoid, bleaching agent, and mild steroid.

Dark spots